Certified organic and Canadian made with the benefit of science, Green Beaver offers a healthier, cleaner alternative. Truly safe and made with all-natural ingredients in Ontario.
Made in Canada
The Current Green Beaver Company Collection
Product Name & Retail Pricing
Certified organic and cruelty-free personal care products that really work. Canadian made with the benefit of science.
- Founded by a husband and wife, biochemist (pesticide industry) and microbiologist (pharmaceutical industry) who had unique insight into the chemicals used in baby products. Armed with this knowledge, and tremendous concern, they founded Green Beaver in 1996 with a mission to create healthier, natural products.
- Manufactured in Labs, by scientists, and routinely checked for quality and safety.
- Clinically tested, and Dermatologically tested.
- 100% Transparent. You can visit the factory if you like! Or ask Alain, the founder any questions about their products or formulations. He is happy to answer.
- Canadian-Made in Hawksbury Ontario, where Green Beaver is one of the top employers.
- French/English packaging
- Top reviewed Mineral-based, child-friendly sunscreens, as well as the new Zinc-based Baby sunscreen.
- All formulated without silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes, PEGs, etc.
- Certified cruelty-free, the Green Beaver products are vegan with the exception of locally sourced organic beeswax which is bee-friendly.
- Green Beaver products are Ecocert certified Organic, Biodegradable, with Recyclable packaging and FSC certified paper.
- No synthetic substitutes, all quality, natural ingredients, majority are Canadian grown organic.
- Naturally tear-free washes and shampoos for babies and kids.
- All Green Beaver products are 100% Natural, Certified Organic, Made in Canada, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Biodegradable, Cruelty Free, Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Artificial Fragrances, Dyes, Phthalates, Parabens. The sunscreens are non-nano, and reef friendly!
The first Canadian company to be certified microbead-free. Ecocert certified organic and reef-friendly.
MEET THE MAKERS
Alain is a father, a scientist and is really passionate about getting common chemicals out of our homes, and our waterways.
Alain Ménard, microbiologist, co-founded The Green Beaver Company with biochemist Karen Clark. They were both appalled by the amount of chemicals found in kid’s shampoos, bubble baths and other products. With their new family in mind, they decided to do something about it. They left the pharmaceutical and pesticide industry behind to create healthier natural products. Alain regularly gives seminars on the potential health risks and environmental hazards associated with the chemicals found in everyday personal care products. He is also really into growing his own fruit and veg and makes a killer spaghetti sauce.
We Love Green Beaver
Want to learn more about the Canadian-made Green Beaver products?
The Green Beaver Company is truly unique. A real purpose drives this leader in the natural-products space for nearly two decades, Green Beaver. Alain and his team offer Canadians alternatives that are better-for-you and better-for-the-environment. Founded by a passionate microbiologist, Green Beaver uses science to formulate incredibly innovative goods that are not harmful in any way. With an emphasis on certifications, you can be certain that the goods are as clean as they claim. Want to see the Green Beaver in action? Watch the video to learn more about these natural, organic personal care products made in Hawkesbury Ontario. Ready to order? All Green Beaver products are available to order via our online ordering system.
Want to stock your shelves with Green Beaver personal care?
These items are in stock, ready for retail, and shipping from Canada.
@ Hip Mommies 2021 | privacy & legal