We are on the lookout for SIX Canadian ezpz enthusiasts!
This time we are searching from coast-to-coast, looking for SIX enthusiasts from the west coast, east coast, and Ontario!
Ready for Round Two? The SIX lucky kiddos will be among the first in Canada to get their food covered hands on some of the new releases from ezpz!
Two of our winners will be chosen from anywhere outside of the Greater Toronto Area and four of the selected enthusiasts will be chosen locally. (The greater Toronto area) Those four will be asked to join us on Tuesday, September 29th for a professional photoshoot with Elza Photographie in-studio on Danforth east.
Each of the six enthusiasts will receive a feeding prize pack that includes goods from ezpz and Bapronbaby, and some goodies from Nishta Saxena, a family and children’s dietitian to help encourage good eating habits from early on. The local enthusiasts will also receive a professional photo shoot with some digital images.
The search runs from August 14th until September 12th, 2020. Enthusiasts will be chosen and notified on September 12th, 2020.
Interested in becoming a Canadian ezpz enthusiast? These are the Requirements
- Your kiddo must be between 8 – 26 months old.
- They must be accustomed to eating solids, must be able to sit up unassisted and must be able to eat unassisted in a highchair
- For the Ontario winners: must be residents of the GTA or be able to travel to the east end Danforth area of Toronto for a photoshoot on the morning of Tuesday, September 29th, 2020
- Must be residents of Canada or Canadian citizens
- Ontario winners: must be willing to sign a photo release form
- All enthusiasts will be asked to share 10 (or more!) posts about the products after you receive them. (more details below)
The Canadian ezpz enthusiasts receive
- ezpz Happy Mat
- ezpz Mini Bowl or Tiny Bowl
- ezpz Mini Mat
- ezpz Micro Mat
- ezpz Mini Cup or Tiny Cup
- ezpz Mini Utensils or Tiny Spoons
- BapronBaby Bib 6mo-3T size
- Feeding support from Nishta Saxena of Vibrant Nutrition (more details to come)
- Photoshoot with Elza Photographie at a studio in Downtown Toronto 5 digital images from the shoot (Ontario winners only)
- A discount code for shop.hipmommies.ca
- Our unwavering support plus lots of love and appreciation from all the peepz worldwide
How to enter the search
1. You must be following the following accounts on Instagram: @ezpzfun @hipmommies @elzaphotographie @family.meals.nutritionist @bapronbaby
2. Post an image of your little one, and tag @hipmommies and the hashtag #ezpzcanada2020
3. Post a photo of your little one enjoying their favourite food, briefly tell us how the feeding journey is going, let us know what city you are in, and tag with #ezpzcanada2020
Canadian ezpz enthusiasts must agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
We are looking for parents and kiddos with genuine enthusiasm and love for the ezpz products and ezpz brand. They are active on social media and willing to help spread the ezpz love. They want to support small business and mom-owned businesses.
Canadian ezpz enthusiasts are asked to promote the Hip Mommies products/brands (ezpz and BapronBaby) on their social media using posts, photos, and comments.
We ask that each enthusiast shares at least 10 photos of themselves with ezpz products between October and December of 2020. (Using the pics from the photoshoot is ok too!)
Ontario enthusiasts must be available for a photoshoot, downtown Toronto on September 29th between 9-12.
The enthusiasts that attend the photoshoot will be asked to sign a photo release form. The photos may be used by Hip Mommies, Elza Photographie, Vibrant Nutrition, or any brand represented by Hip Mommies, or any retailers of ezpz, Gathre or BapronBaby without permission. They may be used for promotional purposes, for marketing materials, on websites, or social media.
COVID protocols will be in place and enforced. This includes social distancing (we have a large studio space for this purpose), mask-wearing for all adults, and proper hand hygiene. The enthusiasts will be fed food, prepared by a masked and gloved adult. If for any reason we do not feel safe to proceed, the shoot will be rescheduled.
The enthusiasts attending the photoshoot will be sent home with their prize pack. The out of province enthusiasts will receive their prize packs by mail.
Please note that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
@ Hip Mommies 2021 | privacy & legal