The Search is on for Canadian ezpz enthusiasts!
We are on the lookout for four Canadian ezpz enthusiasts!
These lucky kiddos will be among the first in Canada to get their food-covered hands on the brand new ezpz mini mats! Selected enthusiasts* will be asked to join us on Wednesday June 1st 2016 or Thursday June 2nd 2016 in downtown Toronto for a professional photoshoot with Elza Photographie in her Liberty Village studio.
Each enthusiast will be sent home with an ezpz prize pack (Happy Mat, Happy Bowl, Mini Mat and Micro Mat), a professional photoshoot with some digital images, some yummy snacks and some goodies from Danielle Binns holistic nutritionist to help encourage good eating habits from early on.
* Our search runs from May 12th until May 26th 2016. Enthusiasts will be chosen and notified Friday May 27th 2016
Interested in becoming a Canadian ezpz enthusiast? These are the Requirements
- Your kiddo must be between 10 – 24 months old
- They must be accustomed to eating solids, must be able to sit up unassisted and must be able to eat unassisted in a highchair
- Must be residents of the GTA or be able to travel to Liberty Village in Downtown Toronto for a photoshoot on the morning of June 1st 2016 or June 2nd 2016.
- Must be Canadian
What The Canadian ezpz enthusiast gets in return
- Ezpz Happy Mat
- Ezpz Happy Bowl
- Ezpz Mini Mat
- Ezpz Micro Mat
- Photoshoot with Elza Photographie at her Liberty Village Studio
- 5 digital images from the shoot
- Danielle Binns’ “Thrive with Five” e-Book with 5 Fabulous Foods for Kids + over 15 recipes
Full access to the “Picky Eater Protocol” – Online Program for Parents with Step-by-Step Strategies to Help Children Eat Better (a..$500 value!)
- Our unwavering support plus lots of love and appreciation from all the peepz worldwide
How to enter the search
2. Repost the image below (we have this posted on Facebook and Instagram too) tag @hipmommies and use the hashtags #weloveezpz #ezpzcanada
3. Using either facebook or instagram, post a photo of your little one enjoying their favourite food, briefly tell us how the feeding journey is going and tag with #weloveezpz #ezpzcanada
Canadian ezpz enthusiasts must agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
We are looking for parents and kiddos with genuine enthusiasm and love for the ezpz products and ezpz brand. They are active on social media and willing to help spread the ezpz love.
Canadian ezpz enthusiasts are asked to promote the ezpz on their own social media using posts, photos and comments. We ask that each enthusiast shares at least 10 photos of themselves with ezpz products between June and July of 2016. (Using the pics from the photoshoot is ok too!)
Hip Mommies, ezpz, Elza Photographie and Danielle Binns have the right to use the photographs from the photoshoot and any other photos posted in association with the Canadian ezpz enthusiast search on social media without permission. Any of the images uploaded and tagged with #weloveezpz #ezpzcanada can be reposted by Hip Mommies, ezpz, Elza Photographie and Danielle Binns and any of the Canadian retailers of ezpz can share the photos on their social accounts as well.
Please note that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.